Monday, December 9, 2013

Top 5 Reasons to Read the RMFW Blog Tomorrow

As some of you might know, I twice monthly contribute to the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers blog. If you don't read it, you should. Plenty of authors with plenty of great writerly advice. That being said, tomorrow's post, from me, is a MUST READ for anyone seeking publication.

Here's the top 5 reasons why you should read tomorrow's post (December 10, 2013):

5)  I wrote it, and you like me...

4)  I wrote it, and you have lukewarm feelings for me...

3)  I'm making you an offer you can't refuse (said in a terrifying mob voice)

2)  It will be full of naked pictures of your favorite celebrities.

1)  I will cry if you don't, and I don't look good when I cry. I'm talking full on snot, red eyes, and wailing. It's not pretty.

So remember, read tomorrow's A Very Query Holiday post on the RMFW blog!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not very pretty when I cry either. Not that I've ever been "pretty" to begin with. But I'll be looking forward to reading it, and I'm glad to see your comments are back. Boooo G+, yay comment form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I agree with #1...I mean, well, from a distance across a smokey bar, just enough whiskey in my system to blur the lines of reality and all, I thought you looked, well, rather...oh wait, the bartender is refilling my glass. Hang on, I'll be right back...

    ReplyDelete